2017

2017

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Feels Like Home

Well, we are all moved in and so thankful! It has been a crazy few days, but so worth all the work. We could not be happier to be in our new home.


Here we are leaving our old house for the last time. Yes, my eyes are red. Yes, I had been crying. And, YES, Josh and I look exhausted! It had been a long two days of manual labor (more for Josh since Macy required a lot of my attention!)

Macy reading the instructions to Daddy at the new house

Getting ready to go "night night" - 1st night

One quick picture before we fall asleep!

Playing in my new room the next morning

There you are!

Thank you for sharing in our excitement during this fun time!

3 comments:

  1. Looks fun! Can't wait to see more of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for ya'll! I'm impressed you got it all done this quick! Can't wait to see it for real! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new house! Macy looks comfortable in it already. :)

    ReplyDelete