2017

2017

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fifth Generation

Macy is blessed to be a fifth generation on my dad's side. My great-grandmother, Mammaw, is 97. Her family has grown to over 50 people and we all enjoy getting together for Thanksgiving and Christmas in Mammaw's little two bedroom house. After we eat, my Mimi plays the piano and we all sing together. I love watching Mammaw sing "When We All Get to Heaven". She knows every word. Yesterday, we went to Palestine for a visit.

Mammaw, Mimi, my dad, me and Macy

Mammaw and Macy

Looking up at Mammaw

Excited

Macy is a wiggle-worm, but she sat in Mammaw's lap for at least 15-20 minutes. It was precious!



Macy with Mimi and Pappa

4 comments:

  1. Maddie has a great-great grandmother too. That's such a blessing and a rare opportunity to get a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SUCH a blessing!!! I know you treasure it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Ma-maw LOVED having ya'll there! I'm going to see her this week (in her new room)!

    ReplyDelete