2017

2017

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

8 months

Macy girl, at 8 months you are:

  • eating four times a day
  • going to bed between 8:30 and 9:00
  • sleeping until 7:30 or 8:00
  • in size 2 diapers
  • can still wear size 3-6 month clothes (you are so tiny!) and 6 months
  • loving your fruits and veggies
  • can feed yourself Puffs
  • waving and trying to say "Bye-Bye"
  • clapping
  • saying "Da-Da", "Ma-Ma-Ma" (learning the letter "M"!), and starting to say "Uh" when you drop something on the floor
  • getting in the crawling position but still not sure what to do then
  • pointing to things
  • likes books and balls - always has to have something in your hand!
  • learning about your mouth - playing with your tongue and spitting (which has become an issue when you are eating your fruits and veggies!)
  • a Daddy's girl, but want Mommy when it's time to go to sleep
  • laughing and giggling at everything! It is so easy to get you cackling:-)
  • teething
Macy girl, you make me smile a million times a day! Just this afternoon, we were sitting on the couch together and I looked over at you and we both just started laughing. You are such a blessing and I'm so thankful you're my little girl. I love you!
~Mommy

Doodlebug, every day is more and more fun than the day before. I love the time I get to spend with you each day; I eat it up! I love you!
~Daddy






1 comment: