2017

2017

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Graham Pics

Sunday, I blogged about my nephew's birthday party. I wanted to post some other pictures from last weekend. Josh, Macy and I actually got to go down Thursday night and spend two nights with my brother and sister-in-law. This is such a treat for us! We had not been to their house since Cason's birthday last year.

Cousin Cason gave this little table to Macy to play with. We even brought it home with us and will give it back when my new nephew needs it:-) Macy loved it! It's really helping her learn how to pull up.

My parents gave Cason a slide and we just had to put it together before the party so the kids could play. Macy enjoyed it just as much as Cason!



Back to the table

It's tiring to stand so I think I'll sit on my knees for a minute

Sweet little feet


Back to the slide

Macy started this thing this weekend where she smiles if you hold a camera in front of her and say "Cheese!" It's like she's used to having her picture taken or something???


On a side note, we were so hot the other night after a walk around the neighborhood we decided to play in the sprinklers! Macy giggled as we ran around with her through the water.


Even Lexi got in on the action!

2 comments: