2017

2017

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Warning: Picture Overload!


We have had 2 fun-filled weekends, so I thought I would sum them up in one long post! Life is busy at the Gentry's right now!!

Last Friday, Macy went to Canton for the first time. We went with my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law...

Micah handing Macy her paci. Big helper!

Canton is hard!


One of our Canton finds...

The next morning, Macy and I headed back to the zoo but this time we brought Daddy! Josh hadn't been in a long time and I think he enjoyed it as much as Macy :-)











Fun day!

This weekend, my brother, sister-in-law and two sweet nephews came to visit!

My little Bryce, one month old! Hadn't seen this guy since he was born and I was needing some cuddle time! He is such a sweet, laid back baby.

Grammy is in heaven reading to her babies...

Bryce sleeping....so sweet!

Friday, we went to Palestine to see our grandparents and great-grandmother. We had great visits with them!

Josh and Aaron were going to the Rangers game on Saturday, so we squeezed in a quick Saturday morning trip to the Brookshire's Wildlife Museum. I remember my mom taking Aaron and me here when we were younger. It's a neat place!

Macy on the fire truck. (By the way, this expression pretty much sums up my Macy girl! Fireball!)


She loved the tunnels


Trying out the slide...


Cason and Macy sliding together...





It was a great weekend and it's always hard to see them go. Macy said "Hi Bryce" all weekend and got to "hold" him some today before they left. And she LOVED playing with Cason! I have the cutest video of them crawling around together and I will have to post it later.

Fun, fun times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment