2017

2017

Monday, March 21, 2011

"Co-yours"

Recently, Macy has really discovered her love for coloring (or "Co-yours" as she calls them). Anytime she sees a crayon, pen, marker, pencil, or highlighter, she says "Co-your, please, co-your." And for the most part, it holds her attention pretty well!

Saturday morning we were at the store and I came across some sidewalk chalk. I had been wanting to get her some since she was showing such an interest in coloring. We tried them out that afternoon!

Daddy is the true artist in our family and he drew some of Macy's favorite things...
Olivia

Cars

Ducks

And one of his favorite things :-)









She had so much fun, we decided to head back out Sunday after her nap. I really think she would stay out there for hours! Her favorite thing is putting the chalk in and out of the bucket.






We are really enjoying this beautiful spring weather!!

2 comments:

  1. Aawwww! So cute!!! And, I know Josh just loved that!!!! Precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love Macy's little pony tail :) I'm really impressed with Josh's drawings! Wes is our artist too...I will draw things and ask Hannah what they are and she just looks at me like: sorry, mom - no clue! haha!

    ReplyDelete