2017

2017

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

18 Months

Last Friday Macy turned 18 MONTHS! She had her well check visit today and got a great report:-)

Macy, at 18 months you are:

  • 20 lbs even! Finally broke 20 :-) (3rd%)
  • 31 inches (30th% - huge jump in height!)
  • wearing mainly 6-12 month clothes
  • in size 3 shoes
  • in size 3 diapers
  • walking on your toes and running everywhere!
  • loving your Legos ("blocks"), colors, carrying around your purse and reading books (your favorite book is your Bible. It's the one you always request:-)
  • still eating everything in sight
  • enjoying playing with friends
  • sleeping 8:30-8ish and napping about 3 hours in afternoon
  • still sleeping with Piglet (and sometimes Pooh) and very attached
  • loving Mickey Mouse Clubhouse but still request Olivia on occasion
  • using a fork (attempting to, I should say!)
  • TALKING UP A STORM! I literally do not know what I would do with a quiet baby! You talk non-stop and you will continue to say "mommy" or "daddy" louder and louder until we acknowledge what it is you have to say! You are learning new words everyday and repeat everything mommy and daddy say.
I want to try and document the main words you say because I know I won't remember!:
  • all your family member's names
  • friends' names (always in the same order!): Ella, Judson, Hannah, Marley, Logan and Madeline
  • all the colors (purple is your favorite. You like to list them when we are riding in the car together)
  • Animals and their sounds: cow, puppy, kitty cat, sheep, elephant, monkey, duck
  • Favorite show characters: Olivia ("ia"), Mouse, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Pete, Pluto, VeggieTales (ta-tales), Pooh, Piglet (Pe-pit), Tigger, Cat in the Hat (you call him "Go Go" because of the theme song), George
  • Phrases: I walk, I rock, I sleepy girl, I play, Love you (sounds more like wa-wa), There she is!, I out, all gone, I don't know!
  • Other words you say often: cup, fork, plate, snack, Bible, blocks, pillow, book, juice, milk, purse, color, baby (if we tell you baby is sleeping, you say "shhhh" and put your finger to your mouth), chair, ball, putter (all your golf clubs you call putter), blanket
This has been such a fun age!



On a side note, we tried out the spray park at Faulkner yesterday and Macy loved it!






1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how little she is!
    Sounds like she is doing great and having fun! Precious girl!

    ReplyDelete