2017

2017

Monday, April 23, 2012

Macy - 29 months


Some of my favorite Macyisms this month:

  • her new phrase is "That a good idea??"  For example: "We play for a while instead of taking a nap today.  That a good idea, Mommy?"
  • One night Josh and I were putting her to bed and she said, "Hey Mommy.  You're the best Mama." I walked out of her room that night with tears in my eyes!  My precious angel!
  • Lately she's been asking for a baby brother.  When we ask her what we will name him she says "Jackson".  I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that her good buddy Logan has a little brother named Jackson;-)  However, she does say she wants to keep Eden, she just wants a brother too.
  • Her new song: Saw, saw, saw.  Pound, pound, pound.  Build a house for Jesus with love all around.  (Hand motions included!)
  • One day she tried on something new (I can't remember if it was shoes or an outfit) and when I told her to show her Daddy, she went "Ta-da!"  Have no idea where that came from but she's done it several times since then as well.  She is such a ham!
  • When Daddy asked her one night to be his snuggle-bunny, she said "No, I'm mommy's snuggle-bunny.  Lexi can be yours"
  • The week before Easter we were really trying to impress on her the real reason we celebrate.  One night we asked her "Macy, who died on the cross?"  She said "Zaccheaus".  "No, Jesus! Who walked out of the tomb?" Macy: "Moses" 
  • She told me the other day that this summer she's going to swim like a Nemo.
  • She says "catched" instead of "throw".  "I catched the ball to you!"
  • Is a big helper with Lexi now.  She can fill her food bowl and give her treats.  She also tells her when to go to her room and will shut the gate and lock her up.
  • I brought her a new princess gown home from Frisco and she was so proud of it.  We put it on immediately and that night when we were skyping with Cason and Bryce she stood up and said "Cason, look at my new gown!"  And sweet Cason said, "That's pretty, Macy"
  • Grammy always does "This little piggy..." with Macy and Eden's toes.  Well, Macy did it the other night to herself and said, "This little piggy has paint" (She had nail polish on)


Piglet is still her baby!

Laying him down for a nap

Taking pictures of her babies the way Mommy does with her and sister









Using Mommy's phone to take pictures of herself

New flip-flops from Old Navy


Riding a train at Town East Mall




Not awake yet!


Macy and Logan

sweeping the garage

No comments:

Post a Comment