2017

2017

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sleeping Beauty


Ever since Macy discovered the Disney Princesses, she has said that Sleeping Beauty is her favorite.  I think it's just because her dress is pink:)

Well, we went with Josh to Dallas last week and shopped at Northpark which has a Disney store.  I told her we would look at their dress up clothes but didn't make any promises.  When we first walked in, we saw all the Princess dresses and found Sleeping Beauty's.  But I told Macy it was just too expensive and we weren't going to be able to get it.  She was so sweet about it and continued walking through the store.  While she was watching a show on the big screen, I noticed a clearance section (never seen one with this much stuff before at a Disney store!)  I grabbed some $9.99 Princess gown pajamas and discovered there were also dress up clothes that were clearanced.  I saw several Belle's and found one Sleeping Beauty, which happened to be Macy's size!  I was so excited and Macy was too:)

It has obviously become her favorite ball gown:)



And here's some pics of the pajamas:



I remember when I was little, how much I loved those long gowns to sleep in.  I really felt like a Princess:)  Macy pranced around all night in her new gown...



No comments:

Post a Comment