2017

2017

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mother's Day


How thankful I am for my two precious girls and my one-on-the-way!  These girls bring me so much joy and I absolutely love being their Mommy.



After church on Sunday, we met Pops and Grammy for lunch to celebrate my sweet Mama.  I have learned so many things from my amazing mother, one of the most impactful being her heart of quiet service.  She is constantly serving others but doing so in the background, without need of recognition or even having to be asked.  Love her heart for others!

Sunday night we had Josh's family over to celebrate Nana!  We grilled out burgers and hot dogs and ate at the back porch.  Then, the daddies and the cousins played some kickball and we enjoyed the nice weather!




My sweet mother-in-law made each of us these flags for our yards.  They are so cute!  Very thankful for the presence of Nana in my life and my girls.  I know they can see how giving she is.


Next year we will be celebrating with our 3 daughters!  Wow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment