2017

2017

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Preparing for Sadie...


My sweet Sunday School girls hosted a shower for me and Sadie on Tuesday, October 1st.  I am so blessed by these ladies and love experiencing motherhood with them!!  They are so precious and generous.



Charm Activity
Prayers read over Sadie




























I had been telling Macy for a while she could come to Sadie's shower with Mommy and she was SO excited! Even more excited when cousin Scarlett came!
She did a great job helping Mommy and talking to all the ladies:)


My sweet hostesses (missing Tamala and Taylor!)

Loved getting to experience this evening with my Macy girl and love seeing her excitement about Sadie's impending arrival!


Sadie's nursery is pretty much ready (it was a lot easier considering we used all of Macy's furniture and bedding!)




I've had this hope chest since I was in high school (it was a Christmas gift from my parents) so I recovered it in pink minky and it's made the perfect little window seat!  The pillows on top I made for Macy's nursery since we had a couch in there.  The rocking chair was my great-grandmothers and has been in all three girls' rooms...

Poor girl has no clothes!!  :)
In my defense, I went ahead and hung up every item we had from Newborn-12 months.  Even though Macy and Eden were opposite seasons, I hung up everything since she may be bigger or able to get wear out of Eden's things as well.

Shoe shelf!  Makes my heart happy!! :)

Sadie-bug (sweet little name Aunt Mandy coined for you!), we have the car seat in the car and the bassinet set up in Mommy and Daddy's room!  You can come at any time!!  We are anxious to meet you, sweet blessing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment