2017

2017

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Big Girl, Big Changes


Eden has hit some pretty big milestones in the last few weeks.  She's doing great with her potty-training and is in panties 24/7 now.  She slept in pull-ups for a few nights but kept waking up dry, so now she sleeps in panties.  I've been so proud of her.  The occasional accident has still been worth being out of diapers!

I changed her changing table into just a dresser.  I'll be honest, it made me a bit sad:(





Then, about a week ago, Josh converted her crib into the toddler bed.  She loves it and has done so good!  She goes right to sleep and calls out for us in the morning.  I really thought she would be a more difficult transitioner, because she's not huge on change.  But I think we waited long enough that she's really embraced it.













And just because she's cute as a button...






My big girl!  Melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment