2017

2017

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Lot of Lately!


Just a little behind on unloading my phone pics...

I walked into the kitchen to find Macy scrubbing the floor with a wet paper towel and singing "Sweet Nightingale" (maybe we've seen Cinderella a few times!?!)

Josh and Macy's picture from their Valentine Dance

One night at dinner the girls just hugged and looked at me and said "CHEEESE!"

Painting



Jean Jackets

Braids after bath (Eden's 1st braid!)




Just running some errands with my big girl!

Lazy Lexi

Car time...


Aunt Tennille's Bday party.  Watching a movie on the projector...




Just some Lowe's shopping


Sleepy girl

Headed to Ken's Pizza with Hannah and Ethan







Boat-ful of Blessings!
 

 

Practicing Macy's bun for dance pictures

Macy's 2nd dentist visit, 1st cleaning.  She got a great report!






Babysitting Baby Shane.  The girls are so attentive to him!



Sweet face!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me laugh that Ethan was in a pink car seat, because when Eden sat in a "boy" car seat in my car I had to bribe her into it. :)

    ReplyDelete