2017

2017

Thursday, July 16, 2015

30!


On Tuesday, this mama turned 30!  My 20's were very eventful…graduated and married at 20; babies at 24, 25, 28 and 29; moved 4 times… just lots of LIFE!  I am ready for the 30's; ready to see God's picture for our family continue to unfold and ready to keep enjoying these sweet blessings He's given me.  They made my special day extra-enjoyable!

My mom came over that morning and I fed Kate and got ready to go eat lunch (child-less) with a dear friend!  It was such a treat and I got home around 2:30.  The girls had been diligently working on a cake for Mommy :)

My mom cooked dinner for us that night and we ate the girls' cake.  Nana and Papa stopped by with a sweet gift as well.

Grammy took some pictures while I was at lunch.  Macy gave Kate her bottle :-)





Some pics with my girls...














It was a blessed day!

Josh and I went out to dinner on Friday and Macy insisted on taking some pictures of us before we left…


No comments:

Post a Comment