2017

2017

Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day


We had a sweet day yesterday celebrating our Mama's and the precious little ones who made me a Mommy.  The girls always go above and beyond to try to make my day special.  Even if it's just numerous pictures or notes, or telling me they love me.  They are precious to me and I'm so blessed to be their Mommy.

They gifted me with a new t-shirt from the Foundry (one of our favorite places and they know I love me some t-shirts!) and 2 new mugs from Magnolia in Waco.  :-)




A neighbor was walking and asked if he could take a picture of the whole family!



Kate crashed on the way to Pops and Grammy's after church








Dinner with the Gentry's






Kate loving on Selah




And trying to kiss Kallie





Reading their questions about Nana





No comments:

Post a Comment