2017

2017

Monday, June 20, 2016

Eden is 5!


I have really struggled with my Eden Joy turning 5!  She has changed so much this past year and I can't even discuss Kindergarten approaching in the fall :(  She is my sweet and sensitive one and I tend to worry more about her in new situations.  I know she will do great, just hard to believe I will have 2 in school!

Our neighborhood allows the pool to be reserved on Mondays only during the summer.  Since Eden's birthday fell on a Monday this year, we decided to have a pool party!  She was all smiles and had requested an Ariel cake :)



























































































That night she tried on her gown from Nana and Papa

And her wig from Grammy and Pops

2 days later she wore a new outfit from Chad and Tennille to her 5 year well check...


Happy Birthday, EJ!  We love you to pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment