2017

2017

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Eden is 6!


My EJ has grown more than my heart was prepared for this past year!  She has gained almost 10 pounds since her 5 year well check and also a whopping 3 inches!  She definitely seems to be our tall one.

At 6 years old, she is 47 pounds and 3' 11.5".  She has pretty much caught Macy which means they are just sharing the clothes in their closet right now.  I still get asked often if they are twins.

So many changes this past year...  She is reading, taking off in piano, tackling a new scooter, and just much more independent then she has ever been.  She's still our fashionista and loves clothes, shoes and accessories ;)

She is also still so graceful and dainty in the way she moves around and I'm really thinking we may get back into dance.  I just know she would enjoy it and it's probably more her strength where Macy leans towards sports.

Eden is still tender-hearted and reserved although she has learned to find her voice especially with Macy when she just gets tired of being told what to do ;)  For the most part, they have done well sharing a room, but I can also sense when some much needed separation is in order.  While Macy tends to be more steady, Eden is definitely more of our emotional one. It continues to amaze me how different siblings can be! I know the Lord will use this tenderness in her to minister to people.

Eden Joy, my heart is so full being your Momma.  You are absolutely beautiful inside and out.  I love watching your excitement when you master something new and seeing how easy it is for you to love on others.  You are a precious gift and such an amazing piece to our Gentry puzzle.  I love you more than I could ever express!

For Eden's party, she really wanted to reserve our neighborhood pool again like last year and she wanted ice cream sundaes instead of cake.  It just so happens, her Daddy is a master of making homemade ice cream :)  Her favorite color right now is gold followed closely by pink, so that's what we used to decorate.  It was such a fun evening with our family celebrating this sweet girl!































































































From her well check:




No comments:

Post a Comment