2017

2017

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Our Christmas


I always like to have a few little things wrapped for the girls each year.  We decided to go ahead and let them open tonight since the next few days would be crazy!  I made a big spread of breakfast foods (their fave) then we started opening! It was a sweet night.

My gift from the girls
We had just finished reading the children's version of "Little Women"

Lucy got a set of Color Crew crayons


The big ones got rain boots and tall socks







House shoes




Lucy got a dress and little booties



Pens and Kate got stamper markers








Tea party pajamas


Baby First phone



Books






Mommy got a heated mug so that I can actually drink my coffee in the morning without having to microwave it!

Daddy got a new computer case













No comments:

Post a Comment