2017

2017

Sunday, January 21, 2018

"I Love Lucy" Party


I knew when we decided on her name, Lucy would have an "I Love Lucy" 1st birthday party!  It was one of my favorite shows growing up and I remember watching it with my dad, laughing hysterically.  Our girls have also grown to love it.  It was such a fun theme and we had a great time celebrating our sweet girl.

We served Stanley's BBQ for the adults and pizza for the kids.  Then Lucy opened her presents before we served cake.  I also printed off some coloring pages and word searches to keep the big kids busy.  Can't believe this baby girl is 1!












































































































She loves GooGoo Baby from the BabyFirst channel ;)

































Aunt Mandy even played the "I Love Lucy" theme song and we sang to her








Some pics from Grammy's camera:





































No comments:

Post a Comment