2017

2017

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter


The week before Easter we had Easter at the ROC with the church...






Easter Sunday morning







Now that we are mobile, it is difficult to take pictures with LL











This cracked me up and I'm so glad Josh snapped it.  Lucy was just looking at me with the sweetest little smirk!  I cropped it and posted it at the end.
#reallife








My cousins family came over for lunch and we had an egg hunt with Shane and Nolan...























I love how she carries bags and purses






This was the week leading up to Easter and she began practicing with her bag :)






Getting ready to eat lunch then head up to the girls school for their Easter parties.

We are obsessed with shoes right now


At lunch with a friend and snapped this of her coloring...

At their school parties

































The Saturday of Easter weekend we had an Easter egg hunt with Nana and Papa at Jamy and Kristin's

Macy up in the tree with Micah










































































My girls!

And this.
If I could freeze time.

What a mighty God we serve.
Thankful for sweet friends and family to celebrate with!

No comments:

Post a Comment