2017

2017

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

First Day of School


Yesterday, my big girls began another school year!  Can not believe I have a 3rd and 2nd grader!?  They were both really excited to start back and had great first days!




















After we dropped them off, Josh and I took the littles to eat breakfast at Fresh.  Then I had a hair appointment, so he let them play on the playground for a while.





Just killing time!  We missed the big girls like crazy!


They had Mini-Knights cheer practice until 4:15, so we went around 4:00 to watch.  I was so ready to see them!















Thankful for our school and the precious teachers and administrators that pour into them.  Praying these sweet girls continue to flourish and grow and for another great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment