2017

2017

Monday, November 29, 2010

Life of the Party!

I am so behind on blog posts! I can't believe Macy's party was over 2 weeks ago and I'm just now posting pictures! I've got to get caught up!

We had her party on her actual birthday, Saturday the 13th. It was at our house and started at 5:00. We had sandwiches, presents and then cake!

Here's the birthday girl! My mother-in-law monogrammed her shirt, sister-in-law made her cupcake bow and I found her pettiskirt on BabySteals.com about 4 months ago!



Our party guests


Mommy and Macy


The set-up




Macy's cake. I found her partyware online; it was baby girl animals and since Macy loves animals I thought it was appropriate:-)


Ready to open her presents!

Cake time! We definitely have a sweet tooth!

The damage! Macy's cake was Piglet since she absolutely loves him.


A few things I didn't get pictures of were her sign in table where her guests left her birthday messages on scrapbook pages that I put in her scrapbook after the party. And, we had home movies playing starting from the day she was born.

We had a great time and loved getting to celebrate Macy's first year. I can't say enough about the blessing she is to us!

2 comments:

  1. I love Macy's tutu! It's SO CUTE! Everything turned out really cute. I think the invitation matched perfectly! :) Can't believe she's already a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, you did such a great job on the invites! I wanted to post it on the blog but couldn't figure out how to get our address off!

    ReplyDelete