2017

2017

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!

Meet Laverne and Shirley!


My sister-in-law and I were having a hard time coming up with costume ideas for the girls and she came up with the great idea to use Laverne and Shirley! It was perfect (mainly because their costumes were super easy!) My mother-in-law showed us how to make their skirts and we pinned letters on their sweaters. They were too cute!

Here's Macy at the church's Fall Fest. I think she was a little overwhelmed!

One quick family picture

Macy and cousin Mallory, the prettiest angel I've ever seen!

Daddy and Macy

We ended up taking the kids trick or treating through a neighborhood and they had a great time! Macy "walked" up to a few of the doors and got Mommy some chocolate;-)

Saturday night, Macy and I went to a Fall Fest at my parents' church (Daddy was at the Ranger's game ;-)

One last thing, we didn't stay at the church very long (it was a little chaotic) but I did get a quick video of Macy "playing" at one of the booths...


1 comment: