2017

2017

Monday, January 31, 2011

Counting Down!

We have our sonogram scheduled for 3 weeks from today! I am so excited to find out what this little one is and call him/her by name. I will be 22 weeks at that point and this will be the first time we've "seen" the baby. I can't wait!! I posted a poll on the side so you can make your predictions!

We had another appointment today and it is such a blessing each time we get to hear that precious heartbeat. A few weeks ago, I watched the "Sanctity of Life" video that was floating around facebook. I cried through it 3 times, one of those times Macy was sitting in my lap waving at all the babies:-) It truly is overwhelming to see this life God created grow and flourish. At about 16 weeks, I began to feel those first little flutters and it takes my breath away every time! Even when you've had a baby, for some reason you forget what that movement feels like. It's a sweet reminder each time.

As much as I want this pregnancy to fly by so I can meet this little one, I'm ready for this one to stop growing so quickly!!...


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are goin well. Feeling the baby move is the greatest feeling ever!

    ReplyDelete