2017

2017

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The First of Many and a Trip to the Zoo

Yesterday when Macy and I got home from MOPS, I found this in her bag...


Her first church craft!!

Last night, before we laid her down, we looked at the picture together and I said "Macy, did you make this?"
-shakes her head yes
"Did you do it all by yourself, without any help?"
-shakes her head yes

Now I know that MY child did not sit still long enough to put even one snowflake on this picture, but it has her name on it and that's good enough for me!

It will be the first of many refrigerator art.

Last Friday, Josh and I took Macy to the zoo. It was a beautiful day and the zoo was absolutely empty! We got there in time for lunch and left around 2. She fell asleep in her carseat almost immediately! It was a great day. We love having Daddy home on weekdays:-)


The flamingos are still one of her favorites!



1 comment:

  1. Maddie and Macy need to go to the zoo one day. Maddie loves it!

    ReplyDelete