2017

2017

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

15 Months

Macy turned 15 months on Sunday. I feel like she has changed so much since her 1st birthday. We have definitely entered the full-blown discipline phase, which is super fun:-/ There are some days when Josh comes home and I just couldn't brag on her enough..."She listened so well today!" "I really think she's got it figured out!" And then the next day she gives me a subtle dose of reality: Discipline is never ending! She really is a sweet girl and I'm so proud of her, but I've learned to stay humble, because she will put me in my place with one sharp, defiant moment.

With that said, I really am loving this age! Her little personality is exploding and I love how she learns new words every day.

Macy, at 15 months you are:

  • 17 lbs 13 oz (1st%)
  • 29.5 in (22nd% - Big jump!)
  • size 3 diapers
  • size 2 shoes (some 3)
  • size 12 months or 6-12 months
  • sleeping 8:30 - 8:30
  • transitioning out of morning nap (sometimes you take one, sometimes you don't)
  • 2-3 hour afternoon nap
  • watching "Olivia" and "Curious George"
  • just getting into "Veggie Tales"
  • enjoying books and anything you can ride on or push
  • loving on your puppies and very sweet with them
  • a huge breakfast eater! You love muffins, waffles, pancakes, bananas, and oatmeal
  • favorite foods: pizza, cheese spaghetti, Chick-fil-A, fruit
  • running everywhere!
  • singing and dancing (mainly to the "Olivia" theme song)
  • talking all the time!
Words you can say pretty well:
  • please
  • puppies
  • baby
  • trash
  • pancakes
  • excuse me
  • starting to say "Olivia" :-)
  • cheese
  • yes sir
  • church
  • Jesus
  • thank you
  • Amen (the last three combined are how she prays :-)
  • cup
  • hot
Names you can say somewhat clearly:
  • Daddy
  • Papa
  • Pops
  • Jack
  • Cason
  • Bryce
She is really attempting to repeat things that we say and understanding more and more. What a little sponge right now!!!




1 comment: