2017

2017

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthday Boy and a Name for our Little Girl

Yesterday was an exciting day for us! We got to "see" our newest addition...

Eden Joy Gentry

She wasn't in the greatest position for pictures, but that's ok! Everything looked great which is always a blessing to hear.

Another girl and a sister for Macy! We are ecstatic:-)
When I was just certain Macy was going to be a boy, Josh would say "I don't know...I think I'm destined to have girls!" He's a wonderful "girl Daddy" and my daughters are so blessed to have him.

Speaking of, yesterday was also Josh's 32nd birthday! The neat thing is we had Macy's 22 week sonogram on my birthday in July and Eden's on Josh's birthday yesterday. Makes them extra special!

Macy bringing Daddy his gift from Mommy

Making sure everything's accounted for...



New shirts

Macy's gift to Daddy was more like the gift of time....
"time" as in golf lessons!



Psalm 26:3 is the verse we've prayed over Macy since before she was born; desiring for her to know the Lord and walk in His Truth. Before we even knew this baby was a girl, we've been drawn to 1 Peter 3:3-4...

"Your adornment must not be merely external...but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God."

We can't wait to meet you, Eden Joy!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the name. So sweet. Fun birthday celebration, too! I know you're excited to be having another girl. I saw the gift you gave Courtney and I thought to myself: Amy wouldn't know what to do with a boy - you have an obsession with cute girl clothes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sisters are so much fun! LOVE her sweet name. Your smile radiates joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE her name! So pretty! Can't wait to meet her! Excited for you guys! And Happy Birthday, Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girl! I'm so excited for you...girls are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunt Kiki loves you, sweet Eden Joy! And can't wait to meet you.

    ReplyDelete