2017

2017

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Firsts

Well, Macy had her first day of school this morning.  She was super excited when she woke up and we talked about all the fun things she would do.

A few pics before we ran out the door



About to go in!

Outside her room


Mommy did really good until I pulled out of the parking lot and saw this!
 Missed my chatterbox in the car :-)

Back home, Eden and I did a lot of this...






Ready to go meet Daddy for lunch
 


Josh and I went together to pick up Macy at 1:00.  She was so happy when we got there and looked like she had a great time!  However, as we started to leave, we discovered a major injury!  Josh noticed something in her mouth and asked her to stick out her tongue.  When she did, we saw a hole/gash on her tongue!  It looked awful.  Apparently our tough girl never even cried and ate lunch with no complaints.  We are guessing it happened on the playground.  Her teacher said she got a little whiny going up the stairs but never saw tears or blood.  I'll spare you the picture, but bless her heart, I don't know how she wasn't screaming!  Poor thing:-(  But she still had a great day and tried to tell Mommy all the fun things she did.  I'm so proud of her!

 A quick nap before we went to see Dr. B to check on the tongue situation (he said she was a step away from being in the ER with stitches, so we are so thankful!  Apparently the tongue heals very quickly and they try to avoid stitches at all cost)
I noticed her on the monitor with her blanket around her, so I sneaked in to make sure she didn't have it around her neck.  Then, I couldn't resist taking a picture...
Love my Macy girl!


Eden's "first" this week was going to the church nursery on Sunday.  We took her for Sunday School but picked her back up for big church.  We like snuggling her during worship;-)

I also attempted my first skirt this week...
 (sweet little model!)

1 comment:

  1. Poor Macy! Glad she had a good first day! Eden's skirt is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete