2017

2017

Friday, September 2, 2011

"School"

Macy is starting Mother's Day Out next week, once a week.  We've been calling it "school" and acting real excited about it!  Yesterday, I had a parent meeting and open house for Macy to meet her teachers.  LOVE them!  Their little room was decorated so cute and I could tell her teachers really enjoyed what they do.  I'm excited for her and anticipate her learning all sorts of new things!

Ready to leave the house





The kids went on to the rooms with their teachers while we had a quick meeting.  After the meeting, we were able to spend some time with them in the classroom and talk to the teachers.
I am so thankful Macy's buddy, Logan, is in her class!  The two of them walked in together holding hands; wish we could have taken a picture, but Mariann and I had our hands full with their school supplies and siblings.  They are going to have a blast together :-)



I loved seeing her name all over the classroom :-)
She's too young to be embarrassed by her mom taking pictures of everything right!?!


Tuesday will be our first official day!  Hope Mommy does ok ;-)

1 comment: