2017

2017

Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Since we had Macy's birthday and Eden's baby dedication the weekend before Thanksgiving, my brother and sister-in-law decided to leave the boys with Grammy and Pops and come back on Wednesday for Thanksgiving.  Macy was in heaven!!  She loved having Cason and Bryce here for 10 uninterrupted days. 



Macy and Cason were cracking me up listening to them play.  They argue like brother and sister!  Cason would say, "Macy, let's play with this" and Macy would say, "No, let's do this". 
Feeding their babies...

I didn't take hardly any pictures this year, but got one of Eden wearing the "Gobble" onesie Macy wore last year that my friend Angela made.
So cute!

Eden and her great-great grandmother, Mammaw

We have so much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad I didn't get a picture of the boys with Ma-Maw this year! I need to remember to do that at Christmas! I kept having to remind myself that was Cason in those pictures ... I think he looks just like Aaron did! :)

    ReplyDelete