2017

2017

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lately...


Friday, September 14th we went to the Rangers game with our growth group.  It rained for the first 4 or 5 innings but thankfully we had seats underneath the upper level.  They were awesome!  Josh and I both really enjoyed getting to actually watch the game since we were child-less for the evening:)

Towards the end of August we made a zoo trip with some Sunday School friends...


Macy decided to wear her pearls to the zoo this day...



Mrs. Lexi helping Macy find the cheetah...







Checking out the turtles...


On Tuesday, I met my friend Amanda and her girls Maddie and Brooklyn at the zoo (and Easton too, who's only 6 weeks old)
Our girls are close to the same age so they really enjoy each other.  Macy and Maddie used their maps to lead us:)



Brooklyn and Eden did great in their strollers!

I took several more pictures but lost them when my new phone came in somehow:(

1 comment: