2017

2017

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

LOVE these Two...



Melts my heart!  These two pumpkins are my little buddies, sidekicks and truly the greatest source of entertainment.  I am so in love!  And I'm living my dream:)  My friend Amanda and I were talking about this just the other day.  These precious years with our little ones, while they can be exhausting, I believe is the sweetest time of my life.  It's definitely the time that I looked forward to most when I was an aspiring mother;-)  I love that someone constantly needs my attention; I love and have accepted that I almost always look frazzled in public; I love and have also accepted how I'm not near as punctual as I used to be; I love answering the question "why?" a hundred times a day; I love singing songs and attempting crafts; I love cleaning the floor, table, hands and faces after every meal, 3 times a day; I love our conversations in the car; I love running errands and having to put shoes back on every time we get somewhere; I love being silly and dancing together; I love prayers at night and hearing "Mommy!" in the morning; I love how Macy needs to potty at the most inopportune times and I love how Eden needs another diaper change right as we're ready to walk out the door .  So maybe in the moment I don't "love" all these things.  But I sure do love this season of life and I know that my girls are growing and will continue to grow right before my eyes.  I want to savor these years with them!

3 comments:

  1. Such a GREAT post! It's hard in the moment, but each and every day I lay down thinking how much fun our day was :) So thankful to be living this life with you!

    ReplyDelete