2017

2017

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Macy - 2.9


Macy's 3rd birthday is just around the corner and party preparations are in full force now!  Such another big milestone that Mommy is not ready for:/  She has really been asking about it though because we've been in "birthday season" between our two families and after each party she asks "Is my birthday next?"  It's not long now, baby girl!


"I built a train, Mommy!"

Garrett's 1st birthday cake

At Garrett's 1st birthday party, hugging on cousins Micah and Gavin.  I'm so thankful Macy has older boy cousins who look after her and will be her protectors!



Lately, Macy has rediscovered her love for her hat and will wear it with anything!





Still VERY mothering....shopping with Piglet


Love this sweet girl...





After church one Sunday
This is her "fox dress".  It has foxes all over it and she loves it!


Macy can now get dressed for bed after bathtime all by herself

Sweet smile

I usually have praise songs playing while I cook dinner and the other day I looked over at Macy and noticed her singing (with eyes closed and head going back and forth!)
This is to the song "Rescue" - I need You, Jesus, to come to my rescue




Daddy drew her a castle and she put her Princess stickers on it so that they were in the castle.  Very proud of this;)

Making Eden smile in the car

Sweet sleeper



Sunday School picture

Macy was so proud of this dress.  It was cousin Mallory's that Nana made and she outgrew.  She pranced around in it all day!


MOPS craft

Picking up her new Hello Kitty gown from Nana's




Some of my favorite Macy-isms right now:

  • anything that happened in the past was "yesterday".  "Mommy, remember when we went to Disney World yesterday??"
  • She saw Daddy's travel toothbrush laying out and was asking why it folded in half.  Before I could answer she said, "That just the way God made it, Mommy?"
  • Lately during her prayers, she thanks Jesus for her "blessings"
  • Always the planner, anytime she's about to lay down she asks "What are we doing after this nap??"  (And she even considers night-time a nap;)
  • She says that Mickey is Piglet's big brother and he takes care of Piglet like she does Eden
  • I finished feeding the girls dinner the other night and Josh wasn't quite home from work yet.  I told Macy to wait and let Daddy help her clean up since I was still feeding Eden.  She said "But Mommy, you're good at it!  You're a good cleaner.  You do it"
  • We bought marshmallows at the store a few weeks ago to make smores.  Now every night when we lay her down she begins yelling "I didn't get my marshmellow today!  I need my marshmallow!"  Every night!  Apparently she thinks they're vitamins and she's supposed to take one every day:)
  • At night she will ask if she can watch just one show.  If we tell her not tonight, she will turn to her Daddy and say, "I want to watch baseball!" in a feeble attempt to get us to turn the TV on!  Lately though, she's been saying football instead of baseball.
You make me smile, Macy girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment