2017

2017

Thursday, April 18, 2013

A "Wicked" Farewell


A few years ago the Lord blessed me with the sweetest friend through MOPS.  We started spending a lot of time together and our firstborns enjoyed each others company as much as Mariann and I did.  Then we had the joy of being pregnant together with our seconds!  We have spent so much time together over the past 2 and a half years and I have been incredibly blessed by her friendship!  Last week, my sweet friend who I lovingly called "BFF" :) moved to Singapore with her family for a work assignment for her husband, JD.  The plan is to return in 2 years so I keep reminding myself it's temporary!  I really am excited for them to have this opportunity, but I selfishly knew it would change my life and the life of my children!  We were so spoiled to seeing them:)  Now, we are adjusting to a 13 hour time change but finding time to talk and text often.  Thankful they made it there safely and are adjusting well!


Last Wednesday night we met in Dallas for dinner because Mariann and I had tickets to see "Wicked" before they flew out the next morning.

Logan and Macy


Walking to the car together.  Mommy may have been fighting back tears!







Good-bye hugs



I had to zoom in on this one to get Eden's expression.  So sweet!  The neat thing is, as much as Macy /Logan and Eden/Jackson loved each other, there was a neat bond between Logan/Eden and Macy /Jackson as well.

Ready for "Wicked"

Mariann dropped me off at my hotel in Arlington and even though it was 10:30 on a Wednesday night, we got into stop and go traffic and it took an extra 45 minutes to get there!  The Lord knew we needed that extra time:)

Friday, the 5th, we had a playdate at the park to spend time with Mariann and let the kids play...


And this about sums up our lives the past 2 years:(

Love you sweet friend!!

2 comments: