2017

2017

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Eden - 22 months


I still think the 18-24 month range is one of my favorite ages.  It's definitely busy and fast-paced, but it's so fun watching their vocabulary explode and personality blossom!

Eden is talking in some sentences now and for the most part, I can understand her.  It's pretty sweet:)  One of my favorite things she says is "K!" This is her response to anything.  "Eden, go find your shoes." "K!"  She says it so emphatically:)

Another new favorite word is "Pretty!"  Anytime I get her dressed, in clothes or pajamas at night, she runs out of her room going "PRETTY!"  If Josh is home, she will go find him and say "Pretty, Daddy!"  She also says "pretty" when she brings me a picture she colored.

She says "mice" instead of "mine" just like Macy did.  It's also become a common word:/  As is "no".

She's starting to learn colors, but in true girl form, everything is pink right now.

Anytime she drops food on the ground she says, "Lexi, get it!"  Even if we are at a restaurant, she will say it:)

She's really picking up on songs right now and we can tell what song she's attempting to sing.  One of our favorites is "Fishers of Men" on our Wee Sing CD in the car.  All she sings is "Follow me.  Follow me.  Follow me!  Fishers..."  It's adorable!

She still loves baby dolls and will push them around in her stroller or buggy, feed them, and try wrapping them in blankets.  

She will walk around with a play spoon and plate and give everyone a "bite" including Lexi.

She has discovered Mommy's shoes and trying them on has become a new favorite activity.  Her favorites are my black heels; she always goes for them first.  I've started waiting until the end of the day to put them all back up because it's a lost cause!  Especially when Macy gets in on it:)

Love my Eden girl!  She is still so sweet and cuddly and I could eat her up!







There's a monkey on my shirt!

Snuggles with Daddy



I documented how she gets off of furniture...











I asked her to go put her bib on for lunch...

At Grant's first tee-ball game.  Eden was not a fan of sitting still:/

On Sunday March 24th, Josh had a prison trip so the girls and I headed to church, even though Mommy was not feeling well.  Couldn't tell at first if it was pregnancy related or if I was getting the bug Eden had the week before.  By the end of Sunday School, I was miserable and I headed home with the girls before big church.  Back at home, Pops was planning on bringing us lunch, but Eden was hungry and miserable.  She ended up falling asleep on me standing up!





She crosses her feet all the time!


Feeding her baby







Loving her some Pei-Wei


All day she said "Cow! MOOO!"

Another favorite activity is dumping all the crayons out:/


She asked to wear her running shoes with her pj's

No comments:

Post a Comment