2017

2017

Monday, August 5, 2013

Galveston Day 4


Saturday morning, we eased Eden into breakfast (see Galveston Day 3) and she continued to act like she felt fine.  So, we got our suits on and drove to a different pool across the street.  The kids ended up really enjoying this pool.  It had a 1 foot little area that they loved running and playing in; especially Eden.  It also had a little lazy river and then a big pool that Macy continued to practice her swimming in.  We were so proud of her!


















The drying off process


Cason and Macy



We tried to do an earlier lunch and nap time this day because we were going to drive into town for dinner.  Eden was still a little puny from being sick and Pops rocked her to sleep for her afternoon nap (this is a rare thing!  She's such a "lay me down and let me be" baby when it comes to sleep)

After naps, we actually put on make-up, fixed our hair somewhat, and put real clothes on to go to dinner!










At Gaido's eating dinner...

When we got back, we went back to the beach for one more night and stayed out past sunset.

Another sand castle endeavor 




Sweet girl started telling Mommy, "I want my pajamas on.  I want my paci.  I want my bed..."

 The next morning, we ate a quick breakfast, loaded up and hit the road!  Such a fun trip that we look forward to each year!

No comments:

Post a Comment