2017

2017

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Outfits


One of the hardest reminders for me of Sadie's absence are the matching outfits I had bought, made, or been given for all 3 girls.  I had envisioned them wearing each one and how sweet they would look.

The first Sunday back at church was especially challenging because most of the dresses hanging in Macy and Eden's closets had a smaller version hanging in Sadie's.

These were the fall dresses I had found months ago on Zulily.  Sadie had an orange smocked dress to go with them...






 It was hard, but I put Macy and Eden in the clothes I had laid out for them to wear home from the hospital.  These outfits and the Big Sister shirts they were going to wear the day she was born have been hanging in the laundry room for several weeks.  They wore them to Macy's Kidz Praise choir program...















Nana made these dresses for the girls and it made getting dressed for church last Sunday so much easier knowing we had them...


He continues to be gracious to us.  I long for Sadie to be here; the reminders are everywhere and constant.  But I'm thankful for the hope that I have and the strength He is providing.

1 comment:

  1. Y'all have a beautiful family. Continued prayers. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete