2017

2017

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Frozen on Ice


I got an email about a year ago that Disney Frozen on Ice was coming to Dallas Spring of 2015 and I went ahead and bought tickets because I knew they would be in high demand!  And since I selected tickets for the show on my mom's birthday, I got seats for them as well and said you're coming with us as a birthday gift:)

We waited until the last minute to tell the girls because we knew they would be so excited and asking us every second if it was time yet!

We got to our hotel room around 4:30 and ate dinner.  Then the girls changed into their dress-up and got ready to go!

We were close enough to walk which worked out really well.  Kate, as usual, was a trooper and never made a sound.  And it was super loud in the arena!  Lots of little girls excited about Anna and Elsa :)

We video-taped some of their expressions and it was precious!  Such a fun night.  I love doing these things with our girls.

















No comments:

Post a Comment