2017

2017

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Day with Kit-Kat


Tuesdays and Thursdays while the big girls are in school, I get some sweet one on one time with my KK.  She is so precious and I love this age of curiosity and sweet conversations as her vocabulary explodes.  She's so content to just follow me around the house and busy herself in whatever room I'm working in.  She also loves sitting down and playing with the girls' doll house or reading a book.  And we run plenty of errands too!  Wish I could freeze this time with her!  Such a sweet sweet season.

Yesterday, we started our day at Hobby Lobby.


Then we headed to Mommy's dr appointment and she strolled around with Aunt Mandy.

After that, lunch!

She didn't want me to take her glasses off.  She's in love with them and Macy's old cowboy boots right now...




Back home she got to eat her Christmas tree cookie from lunch.  Then it was pretty much time to pick up sisters!
Love her to pieces...



No comments:

Post a Comment