2017

2017

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Macy's Baptism


This Sunday was a very special day for our family.  Josh had the privilege of baptizing Macy!  Back in December, Macy woke up one morning and with such a light in her eye, informed me that she had asked Jesus into her heart the night before at the end of her prayer time.  Macy has always been so independent, I immediately thought how unsurprising it was that she had her own private prayer time with Jesus each night, whether or not Josh and I were leading her in it.  She told everyone she saw that day and Josh and I prayed with her again that evening.  What a joy to know that my Macy is walking in truth!
































I found this written in the little Bible Macy takes to church.  She wrote the date of her salvation :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment