2017

2017

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

First Day of School


Here we go! Another school year has begun! The girls must have been excited because after sleeping until after 8:00 most of the summer, they both woke up on their own at 6:20 this morning 😳

I admit, Mommy is struggling with the sound of 1st and 2nd grade, but I'm excited for them and can't wait to hear about their first day!


















I just assumed all our uniforms would fit from last year, but just to make sure, we tried things on the night before.  And I was wrong!  Eden will be needing a new skirt and polo shirts!  Everything was short on her.  This kiddo...I can't keep her in clothes right now.  She is basically the same size as Macy but my heart won't accept that and I keep trying to buy her a size smaller!








Pics from the school:




No comments:

Post a Comment