2017

2017

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day


 The day before Valentine's Day we had Muffins with Mom at school...


Lunch with the littles

I don't know why, but these have always been my favorite pajamas on all 4 of the girls!  They are old and faded, but still my favorites.  I think it's the way they have fit on all of them.  So sweet.



The big girls were having their Valentine's parties on Tuesday afternoon, so we headed up to the school...





Not sure why I didn't get any pictures from Macy's class!

Wednesday morning
A few treats for the girls.

The big girls have been learning their state capitals so they got an activity book and some leggings.  Kate has been learning a "letter of the week" so she got alphabet stickers and matching pajamas with Lucy.  Lucy got the pajamas and some bows.


















That night, we headed to Slim Chickens to eat with Nana and Papa before church.

Lucy was not happy when I handed her off but she turned it around quickly ;)






Treats from Nana and Papa!





Wearing their pj's

We had a visit from Grammy and Pops with a Valentine treat after church but I didn't get any pictures.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment