2017

2017

Monday, April 12, 2010

Crazy Sleeper and Daddy's Cheerleader

Macy moves around in her bed ALL night. She can start at one end and wake up at the other. Well, a few weeks ago she impressed us both by wiggling out of her PJ's.



She's done this before, but I didn't get a picture the first time. That morning, she was actually out of her clothes from the waist up!


Monday nights are church softball nights. Last week, Macy finally made it to one of Daddy's games (sometimes they are past her bedtime). I think she really enjoyed herself. She was definitely proud of her Daddy:)




2 comments:

  1. Those softball games are usually past our bedtime, too. I'm hoping to go to next week's early game!!! Those bed pictures are so cute... she's so funny!! Cracks me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will is a crazy sleeper too! I've got some pretty funny ones of him halfway out of his pj's too!

    ReplyDelete