2017

2017

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Safety Belts

Do you remember when your baby is just a few weeks old and you can lay them in a bouncy seat or swing without buckling them in because they don't go anywhere??? I realized a few weeks ago that we are way past that point...




Notice the shoes, the sock half off and of course, the headband

Before you panic and think that I'm an awful parent, I was in the room watching her. She was not in any danger! We have been buckling her in, I promise! This was an exception and I was right there with her:)

5 comments:

  1. She's a little wiggle worm! :-) But, she's definitely the cutest little wiggle worm I've ever seen! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! Have totally been there before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will did that more times than I can count ... after the first time, he thought it was fun - and when I buckled him in and he couldn't get out - he got frustrated!

    ReplyDelete