2017

2017

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Let's give it a go...

I've been trying to decide whether or not I should start a blog. Do I really have enough interesting information to share?? Will I be able to keep up with it?? The answer to both questions is probably "no", but here we go anyway!

I am so traditional when it comes to pictures and documenting my memories. I want something tangible! Macy already has a FULL photo album of just birth-4 weeks pictures! But, I'm thinking it is time to join the 21st century and use this blog to document those things as well. I can still keep my photo albums:)

Macy will be 5 months old on the 13th. I know EVERYONE says this but, time really does pass by so quickly once they are here. I went to visit a friend with a newborn the other day and I don't even remember Macy being that little! I do miss that "cuddly" time but I am LOVING the phase she is in now. She is the funniest thing. Josh and I (and anyone who really gives her attention) can get her to smile and laugh out loud so easily. Sometimes, if she's in a girlish giggly mood, she laughs at anything! I mean anything! Josh sneezed the other night and she got so tickled she couldn't stop laughing. It is precious. I love these little interactions I get to share with her. And I love the fact that she already knows her mommy and daddy. She has developed such a fun personality and I can't wait to watch it develop more. What a joy she is!!

I got this idea from some of my other blogger friends. It's a neat way to keep up with her developments each month:

Macy, at 4 months old you are:

  • eating 5 times a day
  • being introduced to cereal and you love it!
  • taking your last feeding at 9:00
  • sleeping from 9:30-7:30
  • grabbing and reaching for objects
  • smiling at anyone who gives you attention
  • laughing out loud
  • grabbing your toes a lot
  • rolling from tummy to back and back to tummy
  • recognizing your mommy and daddy
  • watching "Baby Einstein"
  • sitting in your exersaucer and bumbo
  • taking a 2.5 hour morning and afternoon nap
  • chewing on your hands 24/7

7 comments:

  1. Hey girl! So glad you created a blog! I stumbled across it on Courtney Green's site. Yay! Can't wait to see updates about Macy girl....and you and Josh, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!! Loved reading it!! Can't wait to read more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blog world!!! :-) It's so much fun!! You're going to be just addicted as I am! ;-)
    ~mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you finally decided to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you did this too! I love being able to keep up with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! You created a blog! You'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! so glad you joined the craziness!

    ReplyDelete