2017

2017

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Comparisons

From the second Josh and I saw Eden we couldn't get over how much she looked like Macy. I literally had a flashback to the day Macy was born. I decided to look back on some pictures of Macy's first week and see if I could compare them. I'm sure they will eventually start to differ and develop their own looks, but right now I'm having a hard time finding differences in their newborn pictures.

Macy - 6 lbs 4 oz. 19 in.
Eden - 6 lbs 5 oz. 19.75 in.

Macy

Eden

Macy

Eden

Macy

Eden

Macy

Eden


3 comments:

  1. WOW! They do look so much alike! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's crazy!!!They are twins. You better label their baby pictures! :) SOOO Precious! Can't wait to meet her and see you guys on Sunday evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look alike!! I agree with Shelly, better start labeling your photos to know who is who! Hope to stop by and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete