2017

2017

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Celebrating 90 Years

Last Thursday my sweet Nana turned 90 years old. We had a party for her in Palestine on Saturday. It truly was a celebration because on June 1st, Nana suffered a stroke which she has amazingly recovered very well from. She has no paralysis and no memory loss. What a blessing! I don't know what I would have done if my Nana didn't know me or my girls anymore. She definitely has her limitations now and is living in an assisted living place here in Tyler.

Here are some pics from her party:



Uncle David holding Eden and his first grandbaby, Jace (born exactly 2 weeks before Eden)

This is what Eden did the whole party

And this is what Macy did the majority of the party (EAT!)

Matching dresses with bows made by my sweet sis-in-law, Mandy


Nana with her grands and great-grands

My mom, dad, Uncle David and Aunt Net

Our attempt to get one of the whole crew!


1 comment:

  1. What a blessing to be able to celebrate your Grandma! So glad to see this! Still praying for her!

    ReplyDelete