2017

2017

Monday, July 18, 2011

Dinner and a Movie

Last Thursday I turned 26 and we celebrated with Josh's family at dinner Saturday night!

We just started trying pigtails with Macy :-) My big girl, growing so fast!

Macy ADORES cousin Mallory

So does Mommy ;-)

18 Kids and Counting (we're all still kids, right!?!)

Sweet Jack slept through the first little bit

Mallory and Grant, quite the pair!

Wild child!

I think she tried a lemon

2 peas in a pod, Scarlett and Macy

CHEESE!

Josh ordered my cake ( so sweet! )

We love cake!

Eden guarded the presents

We had a great time!

On Friday, my mom and I took the girls to see the new Winnie the Pooh movie. Macy loves Pooh and Piglet so we thought it might actually hold her attention (plus it was only an hour! Which was good since this was our first movie attempt)



Macy did great! She sat so still and watched for the majority of it and only got restless the last few minutes. She asked if she could watch Olivia on my phone! And sweet Eden slept through the whole thing. Love making these memories with my girls!!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Your hair is super cute!
    2. The cake Josh had made is awesome!

    Looks like you had some fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete