2017

2017

Thursday, July 28, 2011

More Macy-isms

I know I already did a post on this, but I remembered a few more things that I don't want to forget! I'm hoping to print off our blog into a book, so I'm trying to document as many of these precious memories as possible :-)

More Macy-isms:

  • Instead of saying "I" and "my", Macy uses her name in everything ("Macy do it", "Macy find it", "Macy's cup", etc.)
  • We play this game with Macy where we say "I'm gonna get you!" and start to chase her, but she squeals and laughs and immediately starts running towards us (not away) and jumps in our arms (we love this!) Then, she starts saying "I gonna getchu", laughs and starts chasing us.
  • When you give something to Macy she says "Thank you, _________, you're welcome" She hasn't realized yet that the other person is supposed to say "You're welcome" and we haven't corrected it because I think it's cute! Especially when she helps herself to one of Eden's toys and says "Thank you, Eden, you're welcome." :-)
  • When we act silly with Macy or sing one of her songs (like the "Super Why" theme song) she says "Moooommmeee" or "Daaaadddddeee" kind of like a teenage child embarrassed by her parents. But then she smiles and says "Sing Supa-why -gan, Mommy/Daddy"
Love this sweet girl! She cracks us up!

This toy that I used to have to put a pillow in the bottom so her feet could reach, she can now climb into and stand

Yesterday she got both her shoes on by herself (on the correct feet!) It's the little things:-)


Meanwhile, the 2nd child is forced to start holding her own bottle at 5 weeks

Sweet angel!

My heart is full being these two girls' Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment