2017

2017

Friday, October 21, 2011

The Verdict


After a week of staying home and wearing only panties, I can (hesitantly!) say that I think Macy's got it!  She has been staying dry and going much longer stretches between potty breaks.  She's also waking up from her naps dry.  I know we're not "accident free", but I did notice a point where something clicked inside of her and she seemed to figure it out.  We've even ventured out a few times!!  She also had two really good tests this week...

Grant and Scarlett came over to play one morning and we had no accidents!

This morning, Macy went to play with Jack while Mommy took Eden to the dr.  Aunt Mandy did a great job and there were no accidents!  We even went to eat afterwards and she went once at the restaurant and again when we got home.
Enjoying all of Jack's toys!


I still don't think she's trustworthy to tell us every single time, so we are still taking her when it seems like it's been a while.  I'm sure that will come in time.  Our first long outings will be nerve-racking I'm sure:-)

***Saturday morning update: she woke up dry this morning!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment